USGS - science for a changing world

Environmental Health - Toxic Substances

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I'm a graduate student and my advisor works at a Toxics Program site. Can I conduct my thesis research at the Site?

A: Over 170 student theses have been completed at Toxic Substances Hydrology (Toxics) Program research sites. University students as research-team members have made valuable contributions to research at Toxics Program sites, and the development of trained professionals capable of dealing with tomorrow's environmental problems has been enhanced. The guidelines for student research at Toxics sites are the same for any other researcher who is not an employee of the U.S. Geological Survey.

Back to FAQ index

USGS Home Water Climate Change Science Systems Ecosystems Energy and Minerals Environmental Health Hazards

Accessibility FOIA Privacy Policies and Notices logo U.S. Department of the Interior | U.S. Geological Survey
Page Contact Information:
Page Last Modified: Monday, 28-Nov-2016 13:34:39 EST