Upcoming Publications (In Press)
- Microbial-sized, carboxylate-modified microspheres as surrogate tracers in a variety of subsurface environments--An overview: Harvey, R.W., Metge, D.W., and LeBlanc, D., in Marques, J.M., and Chambel, A., eds., Procedia Earth and Planetary Science--Proceedings of the 15th Water-Rock Interaction International Symposium, WRI-15, Evora, Portugal, October 16-21, 2016, Elsevier, v. 17, p. 372-375, doi:10.1016/j.proeps.2016.12.094 (IN PRESS).
- Characterization of the chemical composition and biological activity of environmental waters throughout the United States, 2012 - 2014: Romanok, K.M., Journey, C.A., Reilly, T.J., and Bradley, P.M., U.S. Geological Survey (IN PRESS).
- Rainfall runoff of anthropogenic waste indicators from agricultural test plots applied with municipal biosolids: Gray, J.L., Borch, T., Furlong, E.T., Davis, J., Yager, T.J., Yang, Y.-Y., and Kolpin, D.W., Science of the Total Environment (IN PRESS).
- Global Scale Atmospheric Dispersion of Microorganisms (Chapter 2.3.1): Griffin, D.W., Gonzalez-Martin, C., Hoose, C., and Smith, D.J., in (IN PRESS).
- Informing future decision-making on uranium mining--A coordinated approach to monitor and assess potential environmental impacts from uranium exploration and mining on federal lands in the Grand Canyon region, Arizona: Tillman, F.D., Hinck, J.E., Van Gosen, B.S., and Walton-Day, K., (IN PRESS).