Environmental Health - Toxic Substances
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How can I get copies of Toxics Program publications?
A: The following are some suggestions for obtaining publications
from the U.S. Geological Survey's Toxic Substances Hydrology (Toxics)
- U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) reports can be ordered directly
USGS Information Services
Denver Federal Center
Denver, CO 80225
Tel: 888-ASK-USGS; Fax: 303-202-4693
Information on ordering
USGS products is available on the web.
- The USGS Publications Warehouse is a source for online USGS reports and fact sheets.
- University and institutional libraries are good sources for journal articles and other publications.
- Many of the reports and journal articles in the Toxics Program's bibliography are available on-line. In some cases a fee will be required to download the full report or article.
- If you have questions about the availability of a Toxic Substances
Hydrology Program publication please contact the
Back to FAQ index