Upcoming Publications (In Press)
- Organic carbon burial in lakes and reservoirs of the conterminous United States: Clow, D.W., Stackpoole, S.M., Verdin, K.L., Butman, D.E., Zhu, Z., Krabbenhoft, D.P., and Striegl, R.G., Environmental Science and Technology, v. 49, no. 13, p. 7614-7622, doi:10.1021/acs.est.5b00373 (IN PRESS).
- Hydrogeochemical effects of a bulkhead in the Dinero Mine tunnel, Sugar Loaf Mining District, near Leadville, Colorado: Walton-Day, K., and Mills, T.J., Applied Geochemistry, doi:10.1016/j.apgeochem.2015.03.002 (IN PRESS).
- Total cylindrospermopsins, microcystins/nodularins, and saxitoxins data for the 2007 United States Environmental Protection Agency National Lake Assessment: Loftin, K.A., Dietze, J.E., Meyer, M.T., Graham, J.L., Ziegler, A.C., Maksimowicz, M.M., and Toyne, K.D., U.S. Geological Survey Data Series (IN PRESS).
- Effects and quantification of acid runoff from sulfide-bearing rock deposited during construction of Highway E18, Norway: Hindar, A., and Nordstrom, D.K., Applied Geochemistry, doi:0.1016/j.apgeochem.2014.06.016 (IN PRESS).
- Borehole radar interferometry revisited: Liu, L., Ma, C., Lane, J.W., and Joesten, J.K., in Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Ground Penetrating Radar--GPR 2014, Brussels, Belgium, June 30-July4, 2014, Universite Catholique de Louvain, Belgium, (IN PRESS).
The page either contains links to .pdf files, which can be viewed with Adobe Reader®.
You can download Adobe Reader® for free.