Upcoming Publications (In Press)
- Practical limitations on the use of diurnal temperature signals to quantify groundwater upwelling: Briggs, M., (IN PRESS).
- A bayesian network model for assessing estrogen fate and transport in a swine waste lagoon: Lee, B., Kullman, S.W., Yost, E., Meyer, M.T., Worley-Davis, L., and Rechhow, K., Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management (IN PRESS).
- Contaminants of emerging concern in fresh leachate from landfills in the conterminuous United States: Masoner, J.R., Kolpin, D.W., Furlong, E.T., Cozzarelli, I.M., Gray, J.L., and Schwab, E.A., Environmental Science--Processes and Impacts (IN PRESS).
- Field-scale SF6 tracer experiment to understand long distance gas transport in the deep unsaturated zone: Walvoord, M.A., Andraski, B.J., Green, C.T., Stonestrom, D.A., and Striegl, R.G., Vadose Zone Journal (IN PRESS).
- Borehole radar interferometry revisited: Liu, L., Ma, C., Lane, J.W., and Joesten, J.K., in Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Ground Penetrating Radar--GPR 2014, Brussels, Belgium, June 30-July4, 2014, Universite Catholique de Louvain, Belgium. in press for publication 06/2014, (IN PRESS).
- Experimental studies to characterize uranium sequestration during biostimulated reduction and in response to the return of oxic conditions in shallow aquifers: Fuller, C.C., Johnson, K.J., Akstin, K.C., Singer, D.M., Yabusaki, S.B., Fang, Y., and Fuhrmann, M., U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission NUREG/CR-7178 (IN PRESS).
- Thermodynamic properties for arsenic minerals and aqueous species: Nordstrom, D.K., Majzlan, J., and Königsberger, E., in Bowell, R., and others, eds., Geochemistry, Mineralogy, and Microbiology of Arsenic in the Environment, in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry, Washington, D.C., Mineralogical Society of America and Geochemical Society, v. 79 (IN PRESS).
- Bioavailability and bioaccumulation of metal based engineered nanomaterials (Me-ENMs) in aquatic environments--Concepts and processes (Chapter 5): Luoma, S.N., Khan, F., and Croteau, M.-N., in Lead, J., and Valsami-Jones, E., eds., Nanoscience and the Environment, Elsevier, ISBN:9780080994086 (IN PRESS).
- Comparison of surficial CO2 efflux to other measures of subsurface crude oil degradation: Warren, E., Sihota, N., Hostettler, F.D., and Bekins, B.A., Journal of Contaminant Hydrology (IN PRESS).
- Effects and quantification of acid runoff from sulfide-bearing rock deposited during construction of highway E18, Norway: Hindar, A., and Nordstrom, D.K., Applied Geochemistry (IN PRESS).
- Geochemistry, Mineralogy, and Microbiology of Arsenic in the Environment, in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry: Bowell, R., Alpers, C.N., Jamieson, H., Nordstrom, D.K., and Majzlan, J., eds, Mineralogical Society of America and Geochemical Society, Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry, v. 79 (IN PRESS).
- Diel cycling of trace elements in streams draining mineralized areas--A review: Gammons, C.H., Nimick, D.A., and Parker, S.R., Applied Geochemistry, doi:10.1016/j.apgeochem.2014.05.008 (IN PRESS).
- Detecting well casing leaks in Bangladesh using a salt spiking method: Stahl, M.O., Ong, J.B., Harvey, C.F., Johnson, C.D., Badruzzaman, A.B.M., Tarek, M.H., van Geen, A., Anderson, J.A., and Lane, J.W., Groundwater, doi:10.1111/gwat.12200 (IN PRESS).
- Biogeochemical aspects of uranium mineralization, mining, milling, and remediation: Campbell, K.M., Gallegos, T.J., and Landa, E.R., in Environmental Geochemistry for Modern Mining--Reviews in Economic Geology, Society of Economic Geologists (SEG) (IN PRESS).
- Conceptual model for Potamocorbula amurensis: Thompson, J.K., and Parchaso, F., in Delta Regional Ecosystem Restoration Implementation Plan (DRERIP) Conceptual Models: Sacramento, Calif., California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Ecosystem Restoration Program (IN PRESS).
- Adaptations of indigenous bacteria to karst aquifers in south-Central Kentucky contaminated with fuel: Byl, T.D., Metge, D.W., Agyman, D.T., Bradley, M., Hileman, G., and Harvey, R.W., Journal of Cave and Karst Studies (IN PRESS).
- Analysis of pharmaceutical and other wastewater compounds in filtered and unfiltered water samples by gas chromatography/mass spectrometry: Zaugg, S.D., Phillips, P.J., and Smith, S.G., U.S. Geological Survey 2013-1297, 24 p (IN PRESS).
The page either contains links to .pdf files, which can be viewed with Adobe Reader®.
You can download Adobe Reader® for free.