Upcoming Publications (In Press)
- Pre- and post-remediation characterization of acid-generating fluvial tailings material: Smith, K.S., Walton-Day, K., Hoal, K.O., Driscoll, R.L., and Pietersen, K., in 9th International Conference on Acid Rock Drainage (ICARD), Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, May 20-26, 2012. (IN PRESS).
- Volatile fuel hydrocarbons and oxygenates in the environment: Cozzarelli, I.M., McKelvie, J.R., and Baehr, A.L., in Lollar, B.S., ed., Environmental Geochemistry, in Holland, H.D. and Turekian, Karl K., eds. Treatise on Geochemistry, (2nd ed.), New York, Elsevier Science, v. 9 (IN PRESS).
- Diel cycling of trace elements in streams draining mineralized areas: Gammons, C.H., Nimick, D.A., and Parker, S.R., in Environmental Geochemistry for Modern Mining, in Reviews in Economic Geology, Littleton, Colo., Society of Economic Geologists (IN PRESS).
- Transport of nitrogen in a treated-wastewater plume to coastal discharge areas, Ashumet Valley, Cape Cod, Massachusetts: Barbaro, J.R., Walter, D.A., and LeBlanc, D.R., U.S. Geological Survey Scientific Investigations Report 2013-5061 (IN PRESS).
- Temporal variability of exchange between groundwater and surface water based on high-frequency direct measurements of seepage at the sediment-water interface: Rosenberry, D.O., Sheibley, R.W., Cox, S.E., Simonds, F.W., and Naftz, D.L., Water Resources Research, p. n/a-n/a, doi:10.1002/wrcr.20198 (IN PRESS).
- Occurrence of contaminants of emerging concern along the California coast (2009-10) using passive sampling devices: Alvarez, D.A., Maruya, K.A., Dodder, N.G., Lao, W., Furlong, E.T., and Smalling, K.L., Marine Pollution Bulletin, no. 0, doi:10.1016/j.marpolbul.2013.04.022 (IN PRESS).
- Water reuse and emerging contaminants in the aquatic environment: Barber, L.B., in Ahuja, S., ed., Comprehensive Water Quality and Purification, Elsevier, ISBN:9780123821829 (IN PRESS).
- Presence of the corexit component dioctylsulfosuccinate in Gulf of Mexico water after the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill: Gray, J.L., Kanagy, L.K., Furlong, E.T., Kanagy, C.J., McCoy, J.W., Mason, A., and Lauenstein, G., Chemosphere (IN PRESS).
- Petroleum fingerprinting with organic markers: Hostettler, F.D., and Lorenson, T.D., Environmental Forensics (To appear in a special petroleum fingerprinting issue) (IN PRESS).
- Laboratory studies of biostimulated uranium reduction by ISR aquifer sediments and suboxic remobilization of sequestered uranium, (Chapter 3): Fuller, C.C., and Akstin, K.C., in Assessing the Potential for Biorestoration of Uranium In Situ Recovery Sites: U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission NUREG-CR. (IN PRESS).
- Sources of selenium loading to surface water, Toll Gate Creek, Aurora, Arapahoe County, Colorado, 2007: Paschke, S.S., Runkel, R.L., Walton-Day, K., Kimball, B.A., and Schaffrath, K.R., U.S. Geological Survey Scientific Investigations Report (IN PRESS).
The page either contains links to .pdf files, which can be viewed with Adobe Reader®.
You can download Adobe Reader® for free.