Upcoming Publications (In Press)
- EPA, NASA, NOAA, and USGS collaborate to develop a Cyanobacteria Assessment Network (CyAN): Schaeffer, B.A., Loftin, K.A., Stumpf, R.P., and Werdell, P.J., EOS, Transactions of the American Geophysical Union (IN PRESS).
- Total cylindrospermopsins, microcystins/nodularins, and saxitoxins data for the 2007 United States Environmental Protection Agency National Lake Assessment: Loftin, K.A., Dietze, J.E., Meyer, M.T., Graham, J.L., Ziegler, A.C., Maksimowicz, M.M., and Toyne, K.D., U.S. Geological Survey Data Series (IN PRESS).
- Geohydrologic and water-quality characterization of a fractured-bedrock test hole in an area of Marcellus Shale gas development, Tioga County, Pennsylvania: Williams, J.H., Risser, D.W., and Dodge, C.M., Pennsylvania Geological Survey 4th ser., Open-File Miscellaneous Report OFMI (IN PRESS).
- Stable carbon isotope fractionation during bacterial acetylene fermentation : Miller, L.G., Baesman, S.M., and Oremland, R.S., Astrobiology (IN PRESS).
- Decadal surface water quality trends under variable climate, land use, and hydrogeochemical setting in Iowa, USA: Green, C.T., Bekins, B.A., Kalkhoff, S.J., Hirsch, R.M., Liao, L., and Barnes, K.K., Water Resources Research, v. 50, no. 3, p. 2425-2443, doi:10.1002/2013WR014829 (IN PRESS).
The page either contains links to .pdf files, which can be viewed with Adobe Reader®.
You can download Adobe Reader® for free.