Upcoming Publications (In Press)
- Experimental studies to characterize uranium sequestration during biostimulated reduction and in response to the return of oxic conditions in shallow aquifers: Fuller, C.C., Johnson, K.J., Akstin, K.C., Singer, D.M., Yabusaki, S.B., Fang, Y., and Fuhrmann, M., U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission NUREG/CR-7178 (IN PRESS).
- Effects and quantification of acid runoff from sulfide-bearing rock deposited during construction of Highway E18, Norway: Hindar, A., and Nordstrom, D.K., Applied Geochemistry, doi:0.1016/j.apgeochem.2014.06.016 (IN PRESS).
- High-resolution delineation of chlorinated volatile organic compounds in a dipping, fractured mudstone--Depth- and strata-dependent spatial variability from rock-core sampling: Goode, D.J., Imbrigiotta, T.E., and Lacombe, P.J., Journal of Contaminant Hydrology, doi:10.1016/j.jconhyd.2014.10.005 (IN PRESS).
- Time-lapse electrical geophysical monitoring of amendment emplacement for biostimulation: Johnson, T.C., Versteeg, R.J., Day-Lewis, F.D., Major, W., and Lane, J.W., Groundwater (IN PRESS).
- Biogeochemical aspects of uranium mineralization, mining, milling, and remediation: Campbell, K.M., Gallegos, T.J., and Landa, E.R., Applied Geochemistry, doi:10.1016/j.apgeochem.2014.07.022 (IN PRESS).
- Borehole radar interferometry revisited: Liu, L., Ma, C., Lane, J.W., and Joesten, J.K., in Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Ground Penetrating Radar--GPR 2014, Brussels, Belgium, June 30-July4, 2014, Universite Catholique de Louvain, Belgium, (IN PRESS).
- Diel cycling of trace elements in streams draining mineralized areas--A review: Gammons, C.H., Nimick, D.A., and Parker, S.R., Applied Geochemistry, doi:10.1016/j.apgeochem.2014.05.008 (IN PRESS).
The page either contains links to .pdf files, which can be viewed with Adobe Reader®.
You can download Adobe Reader® for free.