On-Line Web Pages Published by the Toxic Substances Hydrology Program
- Cloern, J.E., 2013,
- Changing perspectives on how scientists should allocate our most precious resource--Time--AGU blogosphere--The plainspoken scientist--May 1, 2013: American Geophysical Union, access date September 12, 2013
- Jassby, A.D., and Cloern, J.E., 2010,
- R package wq0.2-2--Exploring water quality monitoring data--The Comprehensive R Archive Network, access date 5/31/2013,
- Peterson, D.H., Lundquist, J.D., Stewart, I., Knowles, N., Solomon, M., and Hager, S.W., 2005,
- Sierra Nevada Hydroclimatology--An experimental prediction of maximum daily snowmelt discharge in 2005: California Applications Program and The California Climate Change Center (meteora.ucsd.edu/cap/), access date October 18, 2005
- U.S. Geological Survey, 1998,
- Land and people--Finding a balance--Cape Cod: U.S. Geological Survey, access date May 31, 2013 (An online study guide for high school students and teachers).
- Reddy, M.M., Aiken, G., Schuster, P.F., Gunther, C., Charlton, S., and Tregellas, J., 1996,
- Summary of data from onsite and laboratory analyses of surface water and marsh porewater from South Florida Water Management District water conservation areas, the Everglades, South Florida, March 1995: U.S. Geological Survey, South Florida Water Management District, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, access date October 28, 2004
There are 5 On-Line Web Pages in the bibliography.
The above list is sorted by publication year. The Toxics Bibliographic Data Base was last updated on 3/16/15.
| Sort by Author | Sorted by Year | Sort by Title | Only On-Line Reports | Search |
The page either contains links to .pdf files or links to non-USGS pages that might have links to .pdf files. .pdf files can be viewed with Adobe Reader®.
You can download Adobe Reader® for free.