On-Line Web Pages Published by the Toxic Substances Hydrology Program
- U.S. Geological Survey, 1998,
- Land and people--Finding a balance--Cape Cod (An online everyone study guide for high school students and teachers): U.S. Geological Survey, access date November 21, 2006.
- Peterson, D.H., Lundquist, J.D., Stewart, I., Knowles, N., Solomon, M., and Hager, S.W., 2005,
- Sierra Nevada Hydroclimatology--An experimental prediction of maximum daily snowmelt discharge in 2005: California Applications Program and The California Climate Change Center (meteora.ucsd.edu/cap/), access date October 18, 2005.
- Reddy, M.M., Aiken, G., Schuster, P.F., Gunther, C., Charlton, S., and Tregellas, J., 1996,
- Summary of data from onsite and laboratory analyses of surface water and marsh porewater from South Florida Water Management District water conservation areas, the Everglades, South Florida, March 1995: U.S. Geological Survey, South Florida Water Management District, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, access date October 28, 2004.
There are 3 On-Line Web Pages in the bibliography.
The above list is sorted by publication title. The Toxics Bibliographic Data Base was last updated on 5/23/13.
| Sort by Author | Sort by Year | Sorted by Title | Only On-Line Reports | Search |
The page either contains links to .pdf files or links to non-USGS pages that might have links to .pdf files. .pdf files can be viewed with Adobe Reader®.
You can download Adobe Reader® for free.