Unsaturated-Zone Processes and Shallow Ground-Water Quality
- Baehr, A.L., Kauffman, L.J., Perkins, K., and Nolan, B.T., 2003,
- Estimating spatial variability of recharge in southern New Jersey from unsaturated-zone measurements: U.S. Geological Survey Water-Resources Investigations Report 02-4288, 31 p.
- Baehr, A.L., and Reilly, T.J., 2001,
- Water quality and occurrence of methyl-tert butyl ether (MTBE) and other fuel related compounds in lakes and ground water at lakeside communities in Sussex and Morris Counties, New Jersey, 1998-1999: U.S. Geological Survey Water-Resources Investigations Report 01-4149, 86 p.
- Baehr, A.L., and Zapecza, O.S., 1998,
- Methyl tert-butyl ether (MTBE) and other volatile organic compounds in lakes in Byram Township, Sussex County, New Jersey, summer, 1998: U.S. Geological Survey Water-Resources Investigations Report 98-4264, 8 p.
- Cozzarelli, I.M., and Baehr, A.L., 2003,
- Volatile fuel hydrocarbons and MTBE in the environment (chapter 12), in Lollar, B.S., ed., Treatise on Geochemistry: Elsevier, v. 9 of 10 volumes, p. 433-474, ISBN:9780080437514.
- Fischer, D., Charles, E.G., and Baehr, A.L., 2003,
- Effects of stormwater infiltration on the quality of ground water beneath retention and detention basins: Journal of Environmental Engineering, v. 129, no. 5, p. 464-471, doi:10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9372(2003)129:5(464).
- Kauffman, L.J., Baehr, A.L., Ayers, M.A., and Stackelberg, P.E., 2001,
- Effects of land use and travel time on the distribution of nitrate in the Kirkwood-Cohansey aquifer system in southern New Jersey: U.S. Geological Survey Water-Resources Investigations Report 01-4117, 49 p.
- Lahvis, M.A., Baehr, A.L., and Baker, R.J., 2004,
- Evaluation of volatilization as a natural attenuation pathway for MTBE: Ground Water, v. 42, no. 2, p. 258-267, doi:10.1111/j.1745-6584.2004.tb02672.x.
- Nolan, B.T., Baehr, A.L., and Kauffman, L.J., 2003,
- Spatial variability of groundwater recharge and its effect on shallow groundwater quality in southern New Jersey: Vadose Zone Journal, v. 2, no. 4, p. 677-691, doi:10.2136/vzj2003.0677.
- Reilly, T.J., and Baehr, A.L., 2006,
- Methodology to evaluate the effect of sorption in the unsaturated zone on the storage of nitrate and other ions and their transport across the water table, southern New Jersey: U.S. Geological Survey Scientific Investigations Report 2006-5074, 39 p.
- Reilly, T.J., Fishman, N.S., and Baehr, A.L., 2009,
- Effect of grain-coating mineralogy on nitrate and sulfate storage in the unsaturated zone: Vadose Zone Journal, v. 8, no. 1, p. 75-85, doi:10.2136/vzj2008.0053.
- Reilly, T.J., Walker, C.E., Baehr, A.L., Schrock, R.M., and Reinfelder, J.R., 2005,
- Occurrence of diatoms in lakeside wells in northern New Jersey as an indicator of the effect of surface water on ground-water quality: U.S. Geological Survey Scientific Investigations Report 2005-5263, 13 p.
There are 11 on-line publications in this section of the bibliography.
The Toxics Bibliographic Data Base was last updated on 3/16/15.
| Sort by Author | Sort by Year | Sort by Title | Sort by Publication Type | On-Line Reports Only | Search |
The page either contains links to .pdf files or links to non-USGS pages that might have links to .pdf files. .pdf files can be viewed with Adobe Reader®.
You can download Adobe Reader® for free.